martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

Who's that girl?

Nowadays I'm working on a girl for my lovely friend Eva, her name is Reiko and the base doll is a Simply Sparkly Spark, I have painted her with chalk pastels, crayons and airbrush. She is not finished yet, I still have to paint her lids, changing her chips and lashes, but for now I'm spending all my free time working on her. However, my work is not totally selfless, Eva is also going to make a custom for me, you can see her fantastic work in her blog:

http://harukadolls.blogspot.com/

And this is Reiko:




Safe Creative #1106209503584

3 comentarios:

  1. Es genialisima Lou!! Sus hermanas piden a gritos ver su cambio de look en persona!! y yo también!!! jajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jejejeje, pues este finde me voy a Granada, pero aún así intentaré tenerla lista lo antes posible... Que quiero echarla de casa, porque dice que está aquí muy a gusto y esto no puede ser! ;P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yo pido a gritos también verla terminada... que pobrina ella! ;)

    ResponderEliminar